Monday 14 March 2016

All About Me

My name is Ava Parkes and this is a story all about me.

My earliest memory is when I was little I sat down into my cake. Nobody could get a piece of cake.


Something that makes me laugh was when my mum was poking her tongue out at me. My mum was making me laugh so much. She was doing a lot of funny things to me and all of them made me laugh. It was the funniest thing that my mum has done to me.


A fun fact about me is that I love playing on the monkey bars. The first time I did the monkey bars was at my mum and dads house.   I played on the jungle gym and my dad watched me. My dad said that I was amazing I was smiling at my mum and dad. They were proud of me. I was proud of myself.


My favourite hobby is swimming. I really like swimming because it is fun. It is because I'm a good swimmer. I used to go to swimming lessons and that's how I got so good. I like to swim with my mum and dad and my friends. I like swimming with Macy because she has a pulled her house. Yesterday I went swimming in a river I like swimming in the river sometimes it has fast flowing water.

All About Me

3 comments:

  1. i like your voice typing.because it is long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a long story Ava.How long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete