Wednesday 21 June 2017

Adding Detail Hui

YAY! The incredible celebration is all set up. The birds were tweeting just for this amazing day. I can see this is a incredible set out I said to my self. It looks amazing someone shouted. The speakers were going BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! All the people were starting to arrive she said to her self ooh no I haven't finished setting up. What is that delicious smell a lady with brown and a red dress came over to her and said that amazing smell is me. I love the taste of all the delicious and amazing food. That is a great view of the mountain and dancing trees in the wind I thought it was a perfect place to celebrate and the visitors thought it was perfect.the wind wasn't cold or hot it was just right. Someone said did you chose to celebrate here I said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment